- We translate your business requirements into a thoroughly detailed RFP resulting in far more accurate pricing from vendors.
- Most RFPs define requirements so broadly, so superficially, that the difference between the proposed estimate and the actual cost is off by 40% or more. Our RFP results in proposals within 10% of the proposed amount, and more often than not, the actual cost is lower than the estimate in the proposal.
- We evaluate vendors against your needs, budget, and total cost of ownership.
Testimonial: “Associations Rewired’s RFPs are so robust, they significantly reduce the cost of our discovery”
- We oversee the vendor’s work, adding insight from prior implementations.
- We ensure that the project runs on time, and on budget.
- We respond to any project delays by you or the vendor by managing priorities to minimize, or eliminate the impact on your launch date.
- When it comes to implementation, we know how the vendor has done it for other clients; and we know how other vendors have done the same thing. Our in-depth knowledge of building software means we also know what’s possible; affordable and worth doing.
New Revenue Streams
- We start by breaking down your members and customers into discrete segments; focusing on those that provide the greatest impact to your association.
- For each customer segment we show you how to quickly gain insights into what they want, and the barriers to getting it.
- We teach you how to “solution-storm” effectively, to identify possible solutions that you are uniquely qualified to solve. And, we show you how to test the value of each solution before you spend a dime on development.